My Food Revolution

About Me

My photo
I'm Dee a 24 year old busy body living outside the misconceptions of life. I love meeting new people and learning new things about the planet in which we reside. I rant about the price of milk amongst shops and I get stressed out if my eclairs turn out as pancakes. I'm far from perfect but it won't stop me practising.

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Introduction


Well to start I will get the basics out of the way. A little about me if you will. (ZZzzz) 
I was trolled at birth with a name only 2% of the population could actually pronounce. But formally I'm Dionne (Dee-on) but I prefer Dee, it's just easier and less hassle!

I'm 24 (at time of writing) and I decided to set this blog up as I've recently embarked on a food revolution. I've shunned all ideas of food and took it back to the basics. 
This was more thrust upon me, as like many others around the globe, I found myself up the financial shit creek of life without a paddle. I learnt a lot about food, which I feel I would like to pass on. Snipets of information which hopefully someone could find useful. 

How am I different?
Well like many others I have limited time and funds and between me and you I don't like bullshit. It sounds harsh I know, but food isn't a science, It's easy to win at food if you have the right tools. I hope to give tips on how to budget and recipes that don't require you to travel to India for a spice you can't find in Asda, plus more. 

But it doesn't stop there...

I believe in home cooking and if you love your food, your body will love you twice as much in return! In learning to take things back to basics and dedicating time to your kitchen can reduce not only your expenditure but you can learn to cook beautiful meals that are quick and simple. 

So I hope you follow me on this journey, together we can be more than I alone. 

Dee 😘 X

No comments:

Post a Comment